Digital India is a plan by the Government of India to ensure that Government services are made available to citizens electronically by improving online infrastructure and by increasing Internet connectivity.
When it was started?And By whom?
The scheme was started on 1 July 2015 by the great effort of our honorable Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi. Digital India is a programme to prepare India for a knowledge future.
What is the Main Aim of Digital Marketing?
The main aim of this plan is to connect the rural areas with high-speed of network. Digital India is an motivated programme of the Indian Government whose cost is worth Rs 1,13,000 crores. Department of Electronics and Information Technology(DEITY) play a crucial role in implementation of digital India. This will impact on the ministry of Communication
& IT, rural development, HR department & health department.
The main focus of this project is to transformative the helps which prove the popular equation i.e. “IT+IT= IT, which means India Today + Information Technology= India Tomorrow”.
Digital India is basically a joint effort of the Government of India to connect rural area with the help of internet & provide them access to basic online services. The aim of this programme is to change India into a digitally powerful society and knowledgeable country by influencing IT as a growth engine of new India.The main benefit of this programme is to save valuable time because people don’t need to stand in a Queue.
Important Components of Digital Marketing
There are three most important components of digital India which are asfollows:
1. The formation of digital infrastructure
2.Delivering the services digitally
3. Digital literacy
डिजिटल इंडिया का उद्देश्य, डिजिटल हो पूरा देश ।
How Digital India Can Change Your Life?
- No More Submitting Documents :- The government has announced the Digital locker service.The aim of this is that people able to store all the government issued documents in this digital locker and share these documents with government departments whenever require.
- No need for standing in queue to submit driving license application: – This mean that no longer have to go to the RTO office to submit your driving license application. A person can submit the application online. This application will be signed with your signature digitally & the payment of fee will be through government e-pay.
- Internet in Panchayats: – As a part of Digital India programme, government is setting up Bharat Net, a high speed network for internet connectivity all over the country. Internet would use optical fibercables and will enable Panchayat across the country to have high-speed web connectivity.
- Modern Post-offices: Post-offices will function as cyber cafes, which help people those who don’t
have the internet connection. With Digital India programme, the government wants to transform post offices into multi service kiosks. People can deliver e-mails through internet connected computers.
5. Hotspots Everywhere: –Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. help in Wi-Fi hotspots in all over India, so that people with laptops and smartphones can connect with Wi-Fi & access web service. BSNL has hotspots at 53 locations. At the end of 2015, BSNL wanted to cover 250 locations with at least 2500 hotspots in the country.
6.Doctor Appointment Online: –As a part of Digital India programme, all the government hospital is connected with e-services. This programme is known as “The Online Registration System”.
“I dream of a Digital India where high-speed Digital Highways unite the Nation.”